In order to further improve your comfort and to best prepare you for the scheduled intervention, we have created a preoperative consultation which takes place anytime, even on your first day of consultation with the anesthesiologist in the weeks preceding the date of surgery. During this preoperative consultation, our specialized nurse reviews with you the various points concerning the planned intervention, the hospital stay and the post-operative suites. Your surgeon will also see you again on this occasion and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions still pending in connection with the procedure. Clinical documentation is carried out on a podoscope and a gait analysis is carried out on our pedobarographic platform. It is also on this occasion that the operating consent is signed.
Fichiers à télécharger
- info_patients_hallux_pour_pdf_clinique_pied.pdf | 174.51 Ko
- info_patients_orteils_pour_pdf_clinique_pied.pdf | 534.56 Ko
- info_patients_nevrome_morton_pour_pdf_clinique_pied.pdf | 182.62 Ko
- info_patients_fasciite_plantaire_pour_pdf_clinique_pied.pdf | 493.88 Ko
- prothese-totale-de-cheville.pdf | 177.74 Ko